Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pickled Lard....

Hohuumm....
Well, there's nothing terribly exciting to report for today, so I'll see if i can make this short and snappy.

Hmmm, so....life.....What's been going in my life? I dunno, well for one thing, my beloved Cruzersync 1GB usb is now lying in the same pile of technological mishaps as my deceased iPod. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, it's just a gig, you could buy one with a larger memory at half the price that was" and blah, blah, blah.... I know it was just a 1 GB, but that 1 GB held half of my life's works in it. Let's assess the damage shall we:
1. My English Coursework folder (GONE)
2. All of my photos from last year's trip to Trinidad (GONE)
3. All of my poems and stories (GONE)
4. All other miscellaneous crap that I shoved in it (guess what? also GONE)

Yes, my life's peppered with the daily demise of at least one of my technological possessions. Sometimes I wonder if technology is harboring some kind of obscene grudge against me of which I'm so conveniently unaware of and of which I've never committed a crime against to induce it in the first place....

Alright, well there are three things I could say to sum up the random jabbering that was going on up there and those are:
1. I hate my life (That's a known fact by now and easily supported)
2. Anything that runs on a heart of wires and electrical circuits has reason to fear my presence and should avoid contact with my person at all costs
3. I just realized that I like using lists in my writing cause:
a. It defines my points
b. It sounds way cooler than if I wrote in long, over-stretched sentences
c. It's totally awesome how I can stretch one subject into an infinite vertical distribution of thoughts and ideas, which would probably have no rational connection with each other at all if put in any other arrangement other than that stated in the above. (If you understood nothing of what I just wrote, well neither did I)

Okay, okay, I promised at the start of this thing that I'd try to make it short and snappy, so I'll stop right here.

Till next time, Hasta luego, A tout a l'heures, Cai chen, Sampai nanti, Ibnerflagden goutenschweiler houber....sorry, I'll really stop now.

No comments: