Sunday, October 26, 2008

HUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Finally!!! The power of the internet is back in my hands!!!!
Gahhhhh, I'm so happy!! :>>>>>>
God, I've been waiting for this day for like forever, well okay maybe not forever, just since last wednesday, when my accursed computer decided to go into a spontaneous and totally uncalled for coma. That's why I haven't been able to update this thing and post new blogs since last week, so if there are people out there that actually read the inane and completely worthless drivel that I post here (and they must be either bored to death or purposefully trying to waste their time by reading this) and was actually waiting for more posts from me (a known impossibility), then I really do apologize.
I tell you, this whole coma thing was probably like the product of some really bad karma that's finally caught up with me. I mean, first my iPod gets invaded by some convoluted virus and dies, bringing nearly 2 GBs of music and photos with it to the grave, and now this!?!?!? What other technological maladies will I have to suffer through next?!

Hmmm, I can feel the pessimissm starting to take root again, so I'd better stop before I start another long rant about life and all the miseries it keeps on hurling at me....

No comments: