Thursday, November 6, 2008

How LIFE abhors me so....

Acchhh....
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my...... I'm tempted to go on in such a manner, but it feels totally redundant and pointless to do so, besides, I'm probably annoying whoever's reading this.

Ahhhh, I'm so stressed right now. Nothing has gone well today. Last night, I collapsed in exhaustion after studying for my stupid math and business tests for two hours (that was like 120 minutes of my life wasted in total anguish). And then I wake up the next morning, only to find that I woke up too early, way too early, like 3 o'clock in the dark of morning early and I couldn't even go back to sleep again for some reason....Ughhh....
Of course, it's kind of a given thing that when you only get four hours of sleep/night, the rest of your day just kinda goes down the drain. And guess what? Joy to the world, that's exactly what happened; course, none of the following things that happened would've even been conceived of if it hadn't been for my innate ability to bring about disaster and misfortune upon myself. Let's just put it in list order kay, cause my current mood is kinda suppressing my usual urge to write those lengthy and unreasonably elaborate paragraphs.

So to sum up why I'm in such a foul mood today is:
1.) I've got this blasted cough that's been plaguing me for the past week (and doesn't seem to want to end anytime soon either), which prevents me from saying a single sentence without stopping at least once to spew my guts out.
2.) I had tests for every, single, darned subject there was for the day. Including an excruciatingly long and maddeningly exasperating business essay thing that left me scrawling down completely worthless crap about needs and resources, and all other such terms which i don't particularly wish to recall at the moment.
3.) And all these other little things, like how I can't touch something without causing every other object in a 30cm radius to clatter to the floor at the same time in some bizarre chain reaction and just my general day-to-day klutziness is really getting on my last nerve.

Alright well, I should probably stop here. I still have to study for my Chemistry and Physics exams which are waiting eagerly for my presence tomorrow (will the misery never end?) and I think my cough medicine's starting to kick in, cause I'm starting to feel really drowsy right now....

No comments: