Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Goodbye, for now :)

"Sometimes, Allah takes us away from things, from people, from familiarity to unknown paths, to the completely unfamiliar so that we can once again trace back our paths to Him."

I know now what I did wrong last time. This time, I did not do it again. This time, I know what lesson I should've learned. And God help me, I will never forget it.

Thank You for easing me in a decision that I should've taken a long time ago. Thank You for taking me back under Your guidance. I pray that I will never, ever, forsake it ever again. And thank You, for teaching it to me gently, and through, literally, one of the best teachers I could have ever hoped for.

He is Yours to guide now, as I am Yours to guide too. I have no fear of being alone, for as long as I have my belief in You, there is no such thing as loneliness. Thank You for making me go through that challenge, for I know now that You have great things set out for me. I can only hope that I am strong enough in my faith to meet Your expectations.

"Ya Allah, we, your servants, are weak. We fall into ruts, we move backwards, we keep tripping instead of running, but help us keep pushing, accept our tiny actions, our little smiles, our miniscule deeds, even if they weren't performed with complete heart. Ya Allah, we are trying, and you know the sincerity of your slaves. Please help us keep pushing."

No comments: