Thursday, December 9, 2010

death.

I am a thief in the dark of night,
A passerby unwanted by many
But in one lone house emanating plight,
I found one who welcomed my entry

Curious, I stepped inside
And found an altar ready and waiting
But before I could stop what was to come
I became witness to a scene most dismaying..

A life taken before its time
An action done by many
Too weak to hold on at its time of decline
It chose to take the path most easy

A life taken before its time
Still much to do and say and feel
Yet gone before its prime
Leaving countless wounds to heal

A life taken before its time
I hope you do not do the same my friend
I beg of you,
Please, just hold on..

*dedicated to my best friend's best friend, who chose to leave this world before she had to.. Be strong Jiji..

No comments: